View All Current Job Listings 1 Total Job(s).
Electrical Engineering Technician
- Discusses layout and assembly procedures and problems with Electronic Engineer and draws sketches to clarify design details and functional criteria of electronic units.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer queries and problems by phone and e-mail.
- Work with customers, sales
andproduction to draft wiring diagrams for assembly and installation of actuators.
- Assembles experimental circuitry (breadboard) or complete prototype model.
- Recommends changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
- Sets up standard test apparatus or devises test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and life tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production model.
- Analyzes and interprets test data
- Adjusts, calibrates, aligns and modifies circuitry and components and records effects on unit performance.
- Writes technical reports and develops charts, graphs, and schematics to describe and illustrate
system'soperating characteristics, malfunctions, deviations from design specifications, and functional limitations.
- Checks functioning of newly installed equipment to evaluate system performance under actual operating conditions.
- Works with sales and customers to create effective solutions for specific customer applications.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Education: Associate's degree or equivalent two-year degree from a technical school, and at least one year of related experience and or training Current valid driver's license.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents in English such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to care out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Excel, Work
Outlook. Also, the ability to learn and effectively use Engineering programs such as SolidWorks, SmartSkitch and Eagle Layout Programs. and