View All Current Job Listings 1 Total Job(s).
Warehouse Inventory Clerk
This position counts, stores and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
Job Type and Work Schedule
Full-time / Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
100% Paid Medical, Vision, and Dental for Employees and 50% paid for their dependents.
$12 per hour - Paid every Friday
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
Filerequisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- May be assigned assembler duties as needed.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Complete requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
- Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via the appropriate computer program.
- Conduct counts of physical inventory.
- Wear proper safety equipment.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Mathematical Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters, and tape dispensers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
High School Diploma
Closing Date: March 29, 2019Submit your application by emailing Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying online.