*Setup and use, modify if necessary, required fixtures, cutting tools and work instructions to machine parts to specification
- Calculate the appropriate feeds and speeds for cutting operations required to manufacture parts to prints
- Identify and troubleshoot any problems with machined parts
- Evaluate tool wear and establish tool change frequency
- Perform fixture maintenance and tool replacement edits
- Perform all CNC machining processes including editing G&M codes and offsets (CNC ONLY)
- Identify product/process improvements and participants with co-workers to implement these improvements
- Must produce parts within required tolerances
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour.
Application Support Engineer
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer queries and problems by phone and e-mail.
*Work with sales and customers to create effective solutions for specific customer applications.
- Interface with customers, sales and production to draft wiring diagrams using SmartSketch for assembly and installation of actuators.
- Accurate assembly of Thru-hole and SMD circuit boards for prototype and Production.
- Assist Assembly Department with Problem Solving of non-working units to make ready for shipment.
- Recommends changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
- Set up standard test apparatus or devices test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and life tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production models.
*Adjusts, calibrates, aligns, and modifies circuitry and components and records effects on unit performance.
- Writes technical reports and develops charts, graphs, and schematics to describe and illustrate system's operating characteristics, malfunctions, deviations from design specifications, and functional limitations.
- Checks functionality of newly installed equipment to evaluate system performance under actual operating conditions.
- Minimal travel may be required to customer sites for troubleshooting/repairs.
*Participate with sales to create and modify user guides and instruction manuals.
Job Type: Full-time.
- Performs all assigned machine shop operations
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to management or designee
- Follows tag system, quality procedures and completes all relevant in-process inspection forms
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures
*Performs inspection of machined products, and documents results
- Completes and maintains paperwork for parts
*Understands all blueprint/operation drawing features before cutting chips
- Understands job quotas established in router or as instructed
- Ensure all gages used are calibrated and in good working order
- Perform general maintenance on machine such as changing coolant, oils and other lubricants
*Carry out all other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour