Application Support Engineer
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer queries and problems by phone and e-mail.
*Work with sales and customers to create effective solutions for specific customer applications.
- Interface with customers, sales and production to draft wiring diagrams using SmartSketch for assembly and installation of actuators.
- Accurate assembly of Thru-hole and SMD circuit boards for prototype and Production.
- Assist Assembly Department with Problem Solving of non-working units to make ready for shipment.
- Recommends changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
- Set up standard test apparatus or devices test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and life tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production models.
*Adjusts, calibrates, aligns, and modifies circuitry and components and records effects on unit performance.
- Writes technical reports and develops charts, graphs, and schematics to describe and illustrate system's operating characteristics, malfunctions, deviations from design specifications, and functional limitations.
- Checks functionality of newly installed equipment to evaluate system performance under actual operating conditions.
- Minimal travel may be required to customer sites for troubleshooting/repairs.
*Participate with sales to create and modify user guides and instruction manuals.
Job Type: Full-time.